MOOD ME 3 Month Subscription1500
MOOD ME: Essential for mood balance
Save 10% with a three month subscription. Your card will automatically be charged every 30 days.
Every 30 days you will receive one box of 60 capsules for three months.
Created to support:
Psychologist designed for people struggling with low mood, depression, anxiety, hormone imbalance or tiredness to nourish and balance your brain to balance your mood, keep you calm and boost your energy all in just 2 capsules a day.
"I have been following a pretty much vegetarian diet for a while and have noticed my energy levels dipped in the afternoons. I enjoy an active life with surfing and mountain biking and felt that something wasn't right. I have been taking the MOOD ME and ENERGY ME in combination and the improvement in what I can do without getting tired is quantifiable." Steve Handley, Lanzarote
Life-Ready Nutrition to lift your mood + keep you calm + boost your energy:
- 100% high strength active ingredients
- 27 body-ready ingredients in small easy to take capsules
- Methylated B Vitamins + Free-form Amino acids
- Vegan Friendly
- No fillers
- No allergens
- Contributes to normal psychological functioning
- Reduces tiredness + fatigue
- Releases energy
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system + normal mental performance
- Contributes to normal use of micronutrients in the body
- No gluten or dairy or sugar
- Made in Britain to ensure safety + quality
- Suitable for anyone from 18-100
Still not sure if MOOD ME is right for you? Contact founder and psychologist, Evelyn Montgomery for more details and support.
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Please check with your doctor before taking these supplements if you are under medical supervision + if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied + balanced diet + healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of sight + reach of children
- Do not exceed the daily amount
- Please stop taking these supplements if you react with any unusual or uncomfortable symptoms + talk to your doctor