HAPPY ME: Vitamin supplement for depression
IS HAPPY ME FOR ME?
Are you looking to naturally enhance your mood?
Would you like something to naturally boost your serotonin levels?
Are you struggling with low mood, depression and low energy levels would like something natural to help?
Are you feeling flat and numb and would like something to bring back the joy in your life?
WHAT'S IN IT?
We have put together powerful nootropics like 5HTP, L-Tryptophan and L-Tyrosine with Vitamins B12, B6, D3 along with a special blend of probiotics which start working from Day 1.
greatest mood regulator. It nourishes your brain and body.
"These really help improve my mood I take one every morning with my breakfast I feel happier within myself throughout the day. I will defo be buying these again along with the calm me ones they are brilliant I take them before bed and I can honestly say I have a much more restful nights sleep and I’m not sat up til all hours with anxiety." Anna, UK
"I started taking HAPPY ME to help try and smooth out my mood, linked to my PMT. After 2 cycles I've noticed my mood is more balanced and I'm more positive. I'm sleeping better, too." Lydia Mansi, UK
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Life-Ready Nutrition especially designed to lift your mood + bring the joy back into your life + boost your energy:
- One months supply: 60 capsules in each box
- 100% high strength active ingredients
- 23 body-ready ingredients (have a look at the back of the pack) including methylated B Vitamins + Free-form Amino acids
- Vegan and gluten free
- No fillers + No allergens - free from sugar, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Flavourings, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Palm Oil, Gelatine or any other animal products
- Made in Britain to ensure safety + quality
- Suitable for anyone from age 18-100
Still not sure if HAPPY ME is right for you?
- Take 1 to 2 capsules per day or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Please check with your doctor before taking these supplements if you are under medical supervision + if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied + balanced diet + healthy lifestyle
- Keep out of sight + reach of children
- Do not exceed the daily amount
- Please stop taking these supplements if you react with any unusual or uncomfortable symptoms + talk to your doctor